Thursday, May 27, 2010

BRIDGEWEEK 2010 - The road to Philadelphia

Hello everyone. For the first time in 15 years, I will not be playing this year's CNTC. Strange feeling I will tell you. However, since I love bridge so much and since I feel everyone is excited to follow BridgeWeek as much as I do, I will be commenting daily results and issuing some predictions. You are welcome to comment on them and I hope we will have fun doing so. Please keep in mind these will be personal predictions and comments and by no means they are to be taken too seriously.

I will also be commenting some of the BBO matches later in the week.

May the best team win in 2010 and let's hope everyone plays to his/her best abilities...

Good luck to everyone!

Nick L'Ecuyer (nlecuyer@givernycapital.com)


No comments: