Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quarter finals

Well as I suspected (wouhou I got my first predictions right!) the quarter final matches are:
Gartaganis - Rayner
Todd - Korbel
Janicki - Thurston
Team Whiteman - Hanna.

Congratulations to all teams that made it and all teams that gave it their best. A very tight race indeed near the end with 2 teams missing by 3 VPs. I know the feeling.

So time for my second predictions:
Gartaganis
Todd
Thurston
Hanna
Not that anything is carved in stone here and I would not be surprised at all if I got all these the wrong way.

Some have asked me to comment CNTC-B and CWTC. I will with some predictions again:
Cimon over Huand
Demme over Smith
in the CWTC.

Liu over Ciura
Desrosiers over Shatilla
in the CNTC-B.

Again good luck to all and, truly, I miss you all...

No comments: